Monday, December 1, 2014

Change is in the Air

I started blogging here shortly after the birth of Eon as a way of processing my feelings and experiences, as well as connecting with others on a similar journey. I added in my blog at Remnant of Grace as a way to keep my thoughts on faith separate from my musings here on disability. 

But my life is hard to categorize and my brain isn't that linear. It's time to converge my blogging spheres and allow myself the freedom to write whatever my heart feels. 

Please join me in my new space at Grace for That over on Wordpress. I started the new site off with a controversial bang because, frankly, it didn't fit into either of these spaces. 

Thank you so much to my readers here. I have treasured this season of my life and the support you've given me. I do hope you'll follow me there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment